Accommodation in Ostrava
Hotel Nikolas offers accommodation in Ostrava , only a few steps from the city centre, train station as well as a D1 motorway exit, and is located directly on Nádražní street. The convenient location is the ideal starting point for both tourists and business clients. Guests can look forward to comfortable accommodation, a rich buffet-style breakfast, a 24-hour front desk, free parking and Wi-Fi internet connection.
Benefits of staying at hotel Nikolas
- The hotel’s excellent location on Nádražní street very close to the city centre
- The train station and a D1 motorway connection (Exit 361 Ostrava-centrum-Přívoz) are in the immediate vicinity
- Free parking directly in front of the hotel
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection throughout the entire facility
- Free bottled water upon your arrival
- Discounts on long-term stays
- Possible to arrange early check-in, late check-out (according to availability)
- Non-stop operation of the front desk
All rooms are furnished comfortably and offer a private bathroom. Standard rooms include a bathroom with a shower, toilet and hairdryer. Rooms on the third floor are air conditioned. All Superior single and double rooms are air conditioned and have extra wide beds. High-quality furnishings and an LCD TV are also included. Rooms are accessible by lift; two rooms are wheelchair accessible (booking in advance is required). The spacious Penthouse offers comfortable seating, air conditioning, a conference table and an LCD TV. The last room type is the Junior suite with a separate living room with seating and a kitchenette (refrigerator, coffee and tea set). The room also includes an LCD television, desk, air conditioning and extra wide beds. The contemporary bathroom with a large shower corner, two sinks, toilet, bidet and hairdryer will make your stay more pleasant.
- 2 Superior single rooms
- 8 Standard double rooms
- 1 Standard double room without a bathroom
- 16 Superior double rooms
- 2 Junior suites
- 2 Penthouses
Check-in: 14:00 / Check-out: 11:00
Ostrava is the third largest city in the Czech Republic. This historical and cultural city has a lot to offer to tourists and business guests. Every year, there are a multitude of events that are held here, e.g. festivals Colours of Ostrava and Beats for Love, festivals celebrating classical music like Janáček’s May, the St. Wenceslaus music festival and Shakespeare celebrations. The Golden Golden athletics event takes place here every year. You can find a list of all interesting events in the "Events in Ostrava " section.